The 2017 US/ICOMOS Leadership Forum and Benefit will take place in Washington, DC on November 29th and 30th. Join your fellow US/ICOMOS members and international heritage experts for a deep dive into the current structure of the World Heritage Program and an opportunity to assess the current and future role of the US and US/ICOMOS at home and abroad in stewarding the heritage assets of the world.
The Leadership Forum will provide conferees a common understanding of the World Heritage Program and the principal activities of US actors engaged in world heritage stewardship. Conferees will help refine the strategic path and priorities for US/ICOMOS in 2018 and beyond, and provide a clearer picture of the US role in world heritage in this time of global transition.
Join the Conferees, especially if you:
- Are a current or past US/ICOMOS leader or member
- Represent an essential partner organization (Governmental and NGO, US and International)
- Represent a listed or aspiring World Heritage Site
- Are an International Exchange Program alumni
- Are an ICOMOS National Committee representative from another nation